1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook carrots and silverbeet stems in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Add leaves and cook for a further 5 minutes. Drain.
3. Pan fry onion in oil, stirring occasionally until soft. Add silverbeet, zucchinis and corn, and stir for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Add chickpeas, parmesan, semi-dried tomatoes and three-quarters of the dill to vegetables, season with salt and pepper stirring to combine.
5. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs together, then add egg mixture to the pan. Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Transfer pan to oven and bake for 20 minutes or until set.