1. Place the Jiffy® Soil Pellets into a bucket and pour in 3 cups of warm water. In a few minutes the pellets will turn into soil. Put a sheet of kitchen paper towel at the bottom of the coloured pot and pour in the soil.
2. Press half a fingernail deep holes into soil. Put one seed in each hole and cover with soil.
3. Use the stickers included to decorate the pot and make it your own mini garden.
4. Place the pot on a saucer somewhere warm and sunny, and check daily if the plant needs watering. After about 7-14 days look out for seedlings! Feed your plant with liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks, so they grow strong and healthy. Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 3-4 plants have enough room to grow.
5. Watch as the plants develop buds that will open into beautiful bright flowers (around 12 weeks after planting the seeds).
Top Tip: Leave the withering flower heads to form seeds and collect for wild birds.