1. Using a large saucepan bring some salted water to the boil.
2. Cut the broccoli heads into small florets then place in boiling water with the peas and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Using a slotted spoon, remove broccoli from water and transfer to a bowl, keep the water in the saucepan boiling.
3. Add the squid ink pasta to your boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain pasta and drizzle a small amount of the olive oil over to stop it sticking and lightly toss.
4. Cook olive oil and garlic in reserved pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the peas, broccoli and pasta and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
5. Squeeze lemon over pasta, season and toss well to combine. Scatter with parmesan just before serving.