1. Roast the whole beets in a medium oven over a bed of rock salt, until soft. Allow to cool.
2. Peel the beets and carrot then chop up roughly into chunks.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and cook over a medium heat. Add the beetroot and carrots. Stir in the salt and pepper, and cook until it sizzles.
4. Pour in the orange juice simmering for 15 minutes. Then stir in the cinnamon and dill. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
5. Blend the mixture and pulse until the desired texture is achieved.